Thursday, April 23, 2009

Meeting

Greets to all of you. I wish that I could see each of you face to face and visit with you to find out what is going on in your lives. Please send a little note to give a little sample of your lives these days. I care and I would take advantage of those notes to spend time praying for you. A few of you don't know Christ personally and you know that my greatest desire is for you to see the reality of God's love through his Son Jesus Christ. If you have been around Lynne and me you have heard from us about the need to be forgiven for sin the reality of judgment after death and the great experience of walking with Christ while living! Don't delay...Read Psalm 51 about how to approach God!

My short letter is to request that you be praying for the Bible-study at our home tonight and the skateboard ministry tomorrow night called 180 sk8 Church.  Youth's lives are being changed by Christ and the number of boys coming to Bible-study on Thursday nights is increasing. God provided donors who are paying for the new study-guide from the Navigators and a whole box of Bible for us!!

Prayer
I can not stress just how important I consider this request. It is the most important thing I can ask of you. I want to see God take this community for His Kingdom! Please begin to see the critical need of this blessing God has placed in your life...PRAYER! I am not asking you to pray "God, bless the Bible-study at Mike's house."  Rather----Pray that the hearts of these young boys would be open to the Holy Spirit tonight, that Satan would lose his foothold in their lives, that the broken hearts they hide would be healed by God's presence and power!, etc.

May you be vessels filled up and used up for His eternal purpose!
Love and Blessings,
Mike Baber
180 sk8 Church


1 comments:

the snyders said...

I am so thankful that this ministry is taking off at lightning speed for you. You and Lynne both are such great mentors and those boys are in great hands!!! I am so excited to hear all the great things that God is doing with this ministry. I will be praying for those kids and their hearts. Miss you guys.